Breathtaking Croatia by Land & Sea 15 Days and 13 Nights
Returning in Sept. 2024
Featuring: 7 nights Private Luxury Coastal Yacht Cruise
Additional 7 Days Land Tours included: Dubrovnik, Medjugorje, Split, Plitvice Lakes & Zagreb.
See the Tour Inclusions highlighted below.
This is the perfect time of the year to visit Croatia. A stunning and exciting country with majestic mountains, breezy palm trees and crystal blue Adriatic Sea and friendly locals. Situated across from Italy, it is a hidden gem and most Croatians are fluent in English so it makes traveling and communicating so easy and I accompany you throughout the tour. The architecture, history, scenery and don't forget the freshest seafood, fruits and vegetables - fabulous restaurants and cafes are amazing. Need a roommate? Call Nadine at 847-902-8064.
· Hometown O’Hare R/T transportation from Libertyville / and with 6 or more Fox Lake
· Economy-class air transportation by scheduled service traveling enroute Chicago/Dubrovnik – Zagreb/Chicago
· Meals and light beverages served in-flight according to airline schedules.
· Transportation by deluxe private motor coach with accompanying English Speaking Tour Manager
· Accommodations in first-class and deluxe hotels with private bath or shower
· Stateroom aboard the deluxe superior yacht: MV Futura
· Breakfast each morning , lunch daily during our cruise and evening dinners as indicated in the brochure
· Sightseeing as detailed in the Day by Day Itinerary, local guides and applicable entrance fees to included excursions
· Luggage handling and porterage charges for one suitcase per person at hotels and piers
· Gratuities to Ship Board Personnel, Tour Hosts, Motor coach drivers and local guides
· Taxes for included ground services and U.S. departure taxes, Customs service charges, airline security fees, and fuel surcharges at $600 per person.
· Services of Nadine, owner of Destinations With Nadine
Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Historic walled city of Dubrovnik
Visit Medjugorje & Apparition Hill
Amazing islands of Hvar and Vis
Translucent Blue Cave on Biševo
The Sunshine Island of Lošinj
Zadar - steeped in tradition and history
Mediterranean resort of Opatija
Zagreb, Capitol of Croatia
Plitvitce Lakes National Park (Waterfalls)
29 Meals included
First Class & Deluxe Hotels in Dubrovnik,
Plitvice Lakes, Split & Zagreb 6 Nights
7 nts on luxury MV Futura Yacht
Round-trip Flights from Chicago
Come join us on this unforgettable 15 days land & sea - private 38 passenger yacht sailing along the breathtaking Croatian coastline.
Lower Deck Stateroom $6,136 Per Person, Double Occupancy
Main Deck Stateroom $7,215 Per Person, Double Occupancy
You will LOVE this tour!